Representing an evolution of horsepower from 400 to an outstanding 963, this unique art print reunites five of the most sought-after Ferraris, all of which capture the philosophy, soul and myth of the Cavallino Rampante.
Here, the 288 GTO and F40’s sharp lines meet the elegant curves of the F50, Enzo and LaFerrari. Let these elegant shapes from across the decades complement a wall in your home, office or supercar display. This print took the artist over 40 hours to compose, with each individual car drawn by hand.
As Enzo Ferrari once said, “Ask a kid to draw a car and he will certainly do it in red.”
- Overall size: 30 x 42 cm (11.8 x 16.5 inch)
- High quality matte paper (300 gr.)
- High quality scan of 600 DPI
- Markers and pencils: Promarkers, Posca, Prismacolor and Faber-Castel
- Limited to 25 copies
- Please note that the print is not framed