The LaFerrari was introduced in 2013 and ‘’represents Ferrari’s most ambitious project yet to push the boundaries of technology on a road car, drawing together the finest expression of the marque’s technical capabilities in both GT and Formula 1 engineering.’’
THE FIVE FERRARI SUPERCARS
This LaFerrari Art Print is part of the Ferrari Supercars series. We are offering the 1984 288 GTO, 1987 F40, 1995 F50, 2002 Enzo and 2013 LaFerrari visualized by our own artist Anatole Bourne.
All drawings by Anatole Bourne are created by himself using only pencils and markers. Each original art print takes six to eight hours to create from scratch. Only 25 copies will be sold complemented by a certificate of authenticity.
- Overall size: 42 x 30 cm (16.5 x 11.8 inch)
- High quality matte paper (300 gr.)
- High quality scan of 600 DPI
- Markers and pencils: Promarkers, Posca, Prismacolor and Faber-Castel
- Limited to 25 copies
- Please note that the print is not framed