This low drag bodied Ferrari 512 S 'Coda Lunga', chassis 1016, was raced in the 1970 24 Hours of Le Mans by Mike Parkes and Herbert Muller. It was later used by Solar Productions in the Le Mans movie starring Steve McQueen.
Available as a Giclée on paper, or high-resolution digital print on brushed aluminium in very small numbers.
In his striking, dynamic impressionistic art prints Barber strives to convey the effect a car in motion has on the senses. Primarily visual, but also aural.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Throughout his career as a Car Designer Andrew Barber has searched for a style that he feels embodies these characteristics. The method that Barber uses has evolved over many iterations, and continues to evolve towards more and more abstraction. Over time, Barber has developed a collection of artwork of classic and contemporary cars. Barber considers that there are numerous advantages to this digital approach, and the presentation of his final images on aluminum is a homage to the materials used in many classic and contemporary road and race cars. It really brings the images to life.
- Giclée print on high quality pearl paper
- Premium is limited to 20 digitally signed and numbered prints
- Super-Premium is limited to 10 digitally signed and numbered prints
- Each print is hand embossed and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Overall size Premium Edition: 60 x 30 cm (23.6 x 11.8 inch)
- Overall size Super-Premium Edition: 100 x 50 cm (39.4 x 19.7 inch)
- Please note that the print is not framed